1. You deserve better
If it’s not giving me what I need to be happy, UPGRADE!
2. Best Friends can live together
We def thought we’d kill each other, but honestly this has been one of my best living arrangements in awhile. We’ve grown a lot together, and yes our friendship has survived. I think after 11 years, it’s been written that this thing is forever.
3. How to ask for help
4. How to change a taillight
It may sound small, but this made me feel like a champ. As a young woman I’ve realized just how important it is to able to properly take care of a car on my own.
5. I have to take care of myself
There are plenty of hours in the day to make sure that I’m keeping myself together first, and then managing the others in my life.
6. How to manage my hair
It has taken patience and expanding my knowledge, but I’m so happy with the results.
7. Pick your battles
Honestly, the majority of obstacles that come up aren’t worth getting worked up over. The motto: Fix what I can, and move on.
8. Kale chips are DISGUSTING
Take it from me: don’t believe the hype.
9 My beliefs aren’t something I have to tuck away.
I wish this was something I’d learned a while ago, but better late than never, right?
10. How awesome Star War is
12. Money management is major
13. My style
It makes shopping much easier.
14. How to regroup after my “plan” has fallen through
There’s a bigger plan out there not meant for me to micro-manage
15. I’m not good at showing guys that I like them
17. Not to be just a bystander
“There are two kinds of evil people in this world. Those who do evil stuff and those who see evil stuff being done and don’t try to stop it”
18. Happiness over everything
The purpose of it all is to find something to throw your heart into and let nothing stand in the way
20. Patrick Swayze is dead
Yeah I know, where have I been?
21. I’m still currently too selfish for children
22. One can never have too many sunglasses
23.Nude lipstick is NOT for me
24. The deliciousness of biscuits and gravy
– Thanks for all of the lovely wishes today