A helpful and kickass gift guide.
Knock everyone off your list with these fun gifts.
(via Orange Zest)
Although it doesn’t feel that way, Christmas is now right around the corner. The holidays are stressful enough – gift giving shouldn’t be. Instead of cluttering up your timelines with a plethora of different gift guides, we made one ultimate everything-you-need gift guide. Below you’ll find gifts for your mom, brother, geeky best friend and your SO alike. Bookmark this page and keep your shopping stress to a minimum.
Coveteurs of Fashion
It’s difficult to buy for those who love fashion. Tastes are particular, detailed, and often cultivated with energy. These gifts, whether for a man or woman, are playful enough without being unrealistic. Gifting a cozy faux fur or a tasteful work bag is easy and fail-safe.
1. HAVEN Electroplated Heel Boot, $150
2. Ivory Blend Wool Belted Trench, $134
3. Rose Gold Dipped Backpack, $64
4. Soft Grey Faux Fur Scarf, $48
5. Lace V-Front Fit and Flare Dress, $70
6. Marled Crossover Funnel Neck Sweater, $40
7. Black Backpack, $90
8. Navy Velvet Blazer, $220
9. Casual Leather Oxford, $108
10. Tie Sleeve Mohair Knit, $75
11. Quilted Crossbody Bag, $48
We often leave out men’s grooming when compiling a gift guide. Below you’ll find a few key gifts to grab for the man in your life. We recommend the Burberry colognes to any man looking to try something new.
1. Peppermint Beard Wash, $18
2. Kiehl’s Grooming Oil, $27
3. Burberry 4-PC Men’s Miniature, $45
4. Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette, $15
5. Mind Game Velvet NARS Lip Guide, $45
6. Versace Bright Crystal Perfume, $73
Home decor is quickly becoming the new obsession. From bloggers’ perfect setups to the background Instagram’s of celebrities, we’re always watching out for beautiful interiors. Here are some easy gifts to give that don’t break your wallet but still remain stylish.